Tuesday- We didn’t have to leave today until 7:30 because our community was closer.
Some of us, dental and GYN, are fortunate enough to hold clinic in a brand new medical building in the center of town. We had some issues in the morning with a government nurse telling the women waiting in line they had to have PAP tests. In a population of women where sexual assault happens frequently, we were not going to force anyone to undergo this testing, despite the fact that it is important. By the afternoon we were able to sort that out and clinic ran much smoother.
I had 2 women who weren’t sure if they tied her tubes when she had her last c section.
Actually got back to hotel at a reasonable time - and was able to shower and talk to my family before dinner. I was in bed at 9:40- unprecedented for this nurse. Long hard days in the mountains will make you tired I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment